ZHENGZHOU UNIVERSITY PRESIDENT SCHOLARSHIP
8/26/2020 6:48:19 AM /By Digital Education
ZHENGZHOU UNIVERSITY PRESIDENT SCHOLARSHIP are going to open on 15 October for March Intake
Generally,almost all the PhD programs can be instructed in English andChinese. Applicant can contact potential supervisor to confirm the instruction language.For more detailed information about our PhD programs, please visit 👇🏻👇🏻
👉🏻👇🏻Time of Application
There are two intakes each year, March and September intake. The application season for March intakeis: From October 15 to December 15 of previous year.For September intakethe application season is: From the March 1st to June15.
👉🏻👇🏻 Eligibility Criteria
1. Non-Chinese citizen, physically healthy, without crime record;
2. Abide by the laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China as well as regulations of ZZU;
3. Good learning attitude and witha solid academic foundation and intellectual potential to become a highly specialized researcher or expert.
4. Requirements for applicant's degree and age:
Applicants for doctoral program should have an excellent academic record in a master’s program (for Pakistan applicants, should be 18 years master) or higher degree or equivalent degree, and aged less than 40 years old;
5. Requirements for applicant's language competence:
1) Applicants for doctoral programs in Chinese should be HSK 5 scored 210 ;
2) Applicants for doctoral programs in English should be IELTS 6.5 or higher if they are from non-English speaking countries;
Applicants must fill in Application Form
http://international.zzu.edu.cn/uploads/201704/21/H421348497821945.docx and submit the following supporting documents:
1. CV and Passport.
2. Original or notarized copies of degree certificates and complete transcripts of both undergraduate and postgraduate studies (applicants should additionally submit study certificate or employment certificate issued by the applicants' schools if the applicants are students or employed). Documents in neither Chinese nor English must be attached with a notarized Chinese or English translations;
3.The statement of research interest and research proposal. In general, a statement of research interest should include your reasons for undertaking work at ZZU, while a research proposal should include the background, the objectives and the methodology or approach you propose to take in studying the subject matter. The minimum word limit for the proposal is 2000. Proper referencing is needed in the preparation of research proposals. Applicants are strongly suggested to contact their potential supervisor to discuss the research proposal before submission. The result of the plagiarism check will be taken into consideration when the Department, Faculty and Graduate School review the application. The application may be deemed unsuccessful if plagiarized materials are identified.;
4.Two recommendation letters from professors who know you well, and the letter should have their contact email and phone call number;
5.Official score report of HSK, TOEFL, IELTS or other language proficiency tests.
6. Physical examination record. http://www.visaforchina.org/MEL_EN/upload/Attach/mrbj/275119.pdf Foreigner Physical Examination Form and blood test reports, filled in Chinese or English. It is valid only in 6 months. Please make sure it is still valid when we assess your application.
7.Original or notarized copies of certificates of no criminalcertificate.
8. Other documents, e.g. list of publications, documentary evidence of academic awards and professional qualifications, and summary of relevant experience.
Process of Application
1. Visit the website for more information about the program and teaching language： http://international.zzu.edu.cn.
2. Prepare all application documents as required in the list of "application documents". The deadline for PhD program submission is December/January 15 and June 15 for March and September intake respectively.
3. Log in on "ZZU Online Application System for International Students" to submit online applications.👇🏻👇🏻
You can just mark the journey from here! Digital Marketing is a vast subject and you cannot become a hero in 30 hours! But, you can vouch for interesting articles, ebooks, videos, and digital marketing updates, which will help you becoming a pro!.
Rohini New Delhi - 110085